Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WE HAVE A BILLBOARD! THANKS, LAMAR!

Hello: The Blind Center of Nevada in Las Vegas now has an outdoor billboard which advertises the Blind Center, Computer Recycling and Data Erasure. The billboard went up last Friday, February 13, 2009, and is located in the Meadows Mall parking lot at Decatur East facing US 95 in Las Vegas, NV. We would like to thank Lamar Outdoor Advertising for making this possible.

The location of the billboard may change periodically. Keep checking our blog for location change updates.

If you have any questions regarding our free computer recycling or data erasure, please call the Blind Center at (702) 642-6000, or visit our website listed below.

Please remember, "I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - Etienne de Grellet

BLIND CENTER OF NEVADA
1001 N. Bruce Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
702.642.6000 Phone
702.649.6739 Fax
E-mail: blog@blindcenter.org
http://www.blindcenter.org/



No comments: